Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Organic Chia seeds- If u don't know, u better ask somebody!





Chia seeds Health and Beauty benefits

"You have probably heard how important it is to get enough essentials fatty acids (EFAs) in your diet. Some good food sources containing omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids include fish, shellfish, flax seeds, leafy green vegetables and walnuts. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to obtain enough of these fatty acids on a daily basis. Recently, an ancient seed has regained popularity due to its high nutritional value"


The Chia Seed has been named the Super food and for damn good reason!

-Supports Heart Health

-Chia seeds can help reduce blood pressure 

-Stabilizes Blood Sugar

-Energizing

-Anti-Inflammatory Properties 

-Weight Loss

-Detoxification and Elimination

-High Quality Protein

-Antioxidants

-Provides Fiber and Other Nutrients

-Brain Power

*2 tablespoons of Chia = 7 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein, 205 milligrams of calcium, 5 grams omega-3



I've been taking the Chia seeds for a while now, and have noticed a tremendous difference in my overall mood, energy and even complexion (now I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if the chia seeds really did help my complexion) But I have noticed brighter clearer skin/clearer Yayah! :) 


Now one of my favorite things about chia seeds is that I can add 1 tbls to my shake or water and I will get fuller faster without adding a buncha calories or over eating. This is def a plus cause I have been on the fit train for quite sometime- 
(Gotta bring sexy back ya know!) lol
-I take 2 tbls a day one in the morning and 1 at night. I let mine sit in my liquid/water/shake/oatmeal etc for about 5 minutes before I ingest it. This allows the chia seeds time to enlarge- which u will notice they grow about 3 times their regular size and have a gel like coating on the outside. To be perfectly honest- the seeds are not all that appealing when I look at them, but they are flavorless and serve a buncha health benefits which makes the yuck looking-ness of them. Def worth it! :)
You can read a whole bunch more about these seeds if you'd like on the following links




If you already use them or start to use them, please feel free to tell me what u think of them :)
I hope these help and benefit you as much as they have helped me and benefited me- much love and hugs, stay beautiful ladies xo
-Chelli



No comments: